7% net guaranteed rental for 5 years
Beautiful affordable villa project
Only 5km from Special Economic Zone
Bedrooms: 1, Floor Area: 342 sq. ft
Situated only 5 km from upcoming MIDC Special Economic Zone (SEZ) Site at Poladpur, Mahabaleshwar and only 25 kms from Panchani Hill Station, an attractive tourist destination, Hill View Residential Project will provide valuable housing in line with the Indian Government’s plans to reduce the number of people residing within the heavily overpopulated City of Mumbai.
Hill View is easily accessible within 3 miles of the SEZ. It has been designed to accommodate the thousands of highly skilled technicians & management staff seeking affordable accommodation. Currently, no housing facilities exist in the area.
The project will provide luxurious accommodation and a high standard of living for the SEZ employees living there. Features of the project include
• A low density township set amidst 220 acres of lush green surroundings
• Open-air themed dining facilities, gymnasium and Club House available for all residents
• 24 hr security and intercom service. Individual parking allocations
• High quality finishes include granite and marble flooring, internet & satellite fittings, top quality
• Swimming pools, waterslides and children’s play area
• Multi cuisine restaurant and coffee shop.
• A tranquil escape from Mumbai’s over populated, polluted and un-affordable city centre
Special Economic Zones (SEZ’s)
• Special Economic Zones are tax free IT and manufacturing havens forming the backbone of India’s booming economy.
• These are based on a model originally developed in China: geographical regions with liberalised economic laws to encourage increased foreign investment.
• The most famous & successful SEZ is Shenzhen, China which developed from a small village into a city with a population of over 10
million within 20 years.
• Following the Chinese examples, SEZ’s are now established in Pakistan, India, Iran, Jordan, Poland, Kazakhstan, the Philippines,
Russia, and Ukraine.
• India currently has 811 units in operations in 8 functional SEZ's, each is an average size of 200 acres (0.81km2)
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
• The only State Government Agency which has received formal approval for 11 SEZ’s whilst 7 more are proposed
• Have been responsible for some of Maharashtra’s most prestigious IT Parks, including Millennium Business Park and Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
• To date approved MIDC SEZ’s range from just under 1km2 to 32km2 in size
• Expected employment generation predictions range from 7,000 to 850,000 jobs created per site.
• $5.561million investment expected in the 11 approved sites alone
Of India’s 28 states, Maharashtra is the most progressive and well administered in the country.
It’s capital, Mumbai (formerly Bombay), is the most populous city in India. The number of
people residing within the parameters of the city itself is estimated at approximately 13
million. It is arguably one of the most populated cities in the world, the total figure escalates to around 20 million when peripheral suburbs are included, forming the world's sixth most populous metropolitan area.
Maharashtra is India's leading industrial state, contributing 13% of national industrial output.
Enquire about this property